A strength is something you perform well, gives you energy and you do it often.
Here are 5 tips to help you spot your strengths.
1. Childhood memories – What do you remember doing as a child and you still enjoy doing now?
2. Ease – Which areas/activities do you excel without trying much?
3. Rapid learning – What are the thing that you learn fast without much effort?
4. Energy – What activities give you energy and make you feel good?
5. The tone of your voice – Notice your tone when you talk about your strengths. If you feel excited, that could be an area of strength.
Focused on your strengths to overcome your weaknesses.
Check out 3 more strengths spotting tips from our infographic.
If you are interested to learn more about your strengths, contact us to do a Strengths Profile assessment.